What doesn't MD......

Havoc said:
To be completely truthful...I love ALL women. Big, small, black or white...you are all the most beautiful things ever created. And you should be treated so...

md

Hey wait, doesn't every virgin say that? :p LOL

once again, a level im not stooping to.... :lol: :lol:

p.s. havoc, arent there some sheep somewhere that your neglecting?

md

oriecat said:
Quit giving him ideas!! God, the poor sheep :( haven't they suffered enough??! :cry:

sheep were meant to suffer...die!!!!

md

I'm surprised at you girls. You girls keep asking for a guy like MD and when you finally meet him you don't jump at the chance. I mean how many times have I heard girls keep saying that they want a guy who can go beyond looks...

Let me explain....MD is clearly a guy you can look past superficial features and concentrate his energy on humping anything in his sight. I mean whether a girl is bald, missing one arm, has 3 eyes, resembles a fire hydrant...MD can look past that superficial stuff and see the inner beauty. If not then he just closes his eyes and follows the Nike shoe slogan...just do it!

Alas, the rest of us mere mortals don't have this power. We are stuck with our superficial desires to find a pretty girl. MD's philosophy isn't how many arms a girl still has but whether she is willing...how can the rest of us men compete with this? :wink:

Harpper said:
I mean whether a girl is bald, missing one arm, has 3 eyes, resembles a fire hydrant...
Or is, in fact, a table leg.

I gotta say, I can like bald. Yes, I'm taking where you wear your hat.
And I can honestly say that a "handicap" would not bother me.

Three eyes, though... I don't know.

That was, harrper, the funniest thing i have ever read...thank you..

and yes, im taking applications.

md

oriecat said:
Harpper said:
I'm surprised at you girls. You girls keep asking for a guy like MD and when you finally meet him you don't jump at the chance.

Hey, I would! But I've got a guy...

a chance at orie???!!!??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

hotness, pure hotness...

md

Orie cat- what a name! The name alone has a certain ethereal energy, does it not? ah, to speak...
but the last time i commented on a cat, i got censored.

so i'll just bite my tongue.
again.

Osmer_Toby said:
Orie cat- what a name! The name alone has a certain ethereal energy, does it not? ah, to speak...
but the last time i commented on a cat, i got censored.

so i'll just bite my tongue.
again.

thats probably good thinking...your a loose cannon..

but thats why we love u

md

thats probably good thinking...your a loose cannon..

but thats why we love u

:lol: i only call it like i see it. but sometimes i do manage to shut up just in time!!

p.s. feeling is mutual- the love part. this forum really has some super cool people on it. 8)

rock on toby...rock on my man...

md

ladies, still taking applications..

MDowdey said:
ladies, still taking applications..
Speaking of waiting...I'm still waiting for my payment. You didn't think I would write that fairytale for free did you? :wink: I gotta get money for my DSLR somehow...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back