What's new

"What everyone should know about cameras"

nateMN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm a nerd and love the tech blog Gizmodo. It so happens that quite a few of the writers are both nerds and photography enthusiasts and like to write articles on said topic.

While most, if not all, of the information in this article is known to most members on this site, I thought they did a very good job of high level info for a person wanting to get into photography or just starting out.
 
Its basic information that most people (like myself) know on this site, but your right all beginners should read this.

Thanks for the helpful link.
 
Great link. It's right at the top of my Favorites list and I will spread it far and wide. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom