What's new

what filter is this?

chrisburke

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
2,107
Reaction score
0
Location
Madoc, Ontario Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i found this photo online, i'm not worried about the background stuff.. just the person... how did he get the "photocopied" look.. its not black and white, because that just greyscales things..when i use the photocopy filter, it just makes the person completely white

any help is apprectiated.

20090302-giefe6qqr7ij2jks753xpmrkjy.jpg
 
I don't think you have the filter setup right.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
i messed around and figured some stuff out... just messed with the shadow and highlight levels
 
u got any more prizes? lol. h/o checking PS now. I know I did this before
 
to yet but i might use it some time
 
I might use the joby in the near futuere
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9
I might use the joby in the near futuere

thats my favorite one to... i can see me using those to mount my flashes..

i've got some other great stuff too.... maybe future contests... you looking for any webspace or anything like that?? i can hook you up with amazing coupons for that..
 
I got a hosting server that I found that allows 50Gb for FREE!. lol. I would use the pod for when I have to get down low with my 70-200 :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom