What's new

What game????

SensePhoto

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
352
Reaction score
28
Location
USA, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i went to visit my friends in Pittsburgh and....got stuck in traffic for hours due to game they had today (steelers vs seahawks) , wish someone would of told me so i could avoid downtown but after hrs of navigating around town i bring you a few shots i gathered, feel free to C&C. Thanks!

1.
b&w version by [weekendwarrior], on Flickr

2.There are 92 bridges in Pitt by [weekendwarrior], on Flickr

3.
Tilt-Shift by [weekendwarrior], on Flickr

4.
Heinz Field Stadium by [weekendwarrior], on Flickr

5.
B&W by [weekendwarrior], on Flickr

6.

7.Wallpaper material by [weekendwarrior], on Flickr


On the way home:

8.
i-79 by [weekendwarrior], on Flickr

9.
65mph capture by [weekendwarrior], on Flickr
 
I love the detail on the first photo. And I love the darks and lights of the clouds on the last picture
 
Cool pics. I couldn't tell if you edited them already but I just thought I'd add some color. Hope you like it

knZ4Q.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom