Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i dont see my post film vs digital??
did it get moved, what happend?
thanks

i dont see my post film vs digital??
did it get moved, what happend?
thanks

On occasion, the mods move the post to a more appropriate section but a notice stays in the original location for a significant period of time. I'm clueless.

Couldn't tell ya. Maybe the mod who did it will chime in. The all caps was a little ridiculous, and I can see a "which is better, film or digital" thread going no where and getting out of hand fast, but I don't know. I had already replied in it and there's no sign of it now.

Like you said, if it were moved we could still view it. It had to have been deleted.

i dont recall anything wrong!!
and i really would like to know where it went???
i dont think it got deleted
hummmmmm

Couldn't tell ya. Maybe the mod who did it will chime in. The all caps was a little ridiculous, and I can see a "which is better, film or digital" thread going no where and getting out of hand fast, but I don't know. I had already replied in it and there's no sign of it now.

Like you said, if it were moved we could still view it. It had to have been deleted.

the all caps was not on purpose, but even if it was theres nothing wrong
clueless.......

System glitch? Start it again, and bookmark it. If it disappears again, it's safe to assume at that point it's being deleted. <shrug>

Isn't film vs Digital against the site rules somewhere ? ;)

Though we have had such debates in the past and sometimes they have been well controled - it would depend on your opening post and am ode might have decided to remove it.
Course it could also just be a system glitch - they do happen

Have you tried asking an actual mod about it? Might be easier to ask them instead of posting up here and having people assume.

And if you are posting all caps, try not to. Its really a pain to read. It has been known as the internet form of shouting, so unless this is how you are in real life, ie shouting at people instead of talking, try and look to see if your caps lock is on when you post.

It's definitely in the Trash Can. The subject matter is contrary to the FAQs

* No digital vs. traditional arguments or debates are allowed. We have separate forums where the virtues of both mediums are discussed. No provoking comments will be tolerated.

...and the CAPS LOCK thing just doesn't help.

Sorry, but that makes no sense.

Why not hash out all of the topics that 'cause debate'?

Nikon vs Canon
RAW vs JPG
D300 or D700
HDR
Etc, Etc, Etc

Isn't one of the purposes of a forum to discuss/debate topics? Perhaps it's not the topics that need moderation, it's the members.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back