JerryPH

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... you mix:

1 - Nikon D700
1 - a Tae Kwon Do practitioner with a D200 and 70-200 Nikkor
5 - Nikon photographers with their speedlights set to the same channel as my D700 commander (well some of them... lol)?

You get the ingredients for a somewhat comical collage. :)

My PSing skills are not the best when rushed, but when I took these 2 shots and someone suggested that I make the montage, we had a fun time at a local strobist meet in a photo studio and a chuckle from the end result:

3105458545_1b0118ef7a_o.jpg

I'm not really looking for a C&C, just wanted to share a fun moment and a chuckle with fellow photographers. :D

Thats definitly cool. What's the guy on the far right aiming at though?

I guess you're loving your new 700 then? :)

~Michael~

None of the guys in the pic were taking any pictures, they were supposed to have just aimed their cameras about 8 feet high and my D700 was to have triggered their Nikon speedlights and light up the white backdrop.

The guy on the right... well he kinda missed the angle a little, but thats ok. :lol:

Am I enjoying the D700?

3109308224_fcbf7653d3_o.jpg

Hell yes! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

... you mix:

1 - Nikon D700
1 - a Tae Kwon Do practitioner with a D200 and 70-200 Nikkor
5 - Nikon photographers with their speedlights set to the same channel as my D700 commander (well some of them... lol)?

You get the ingredients for a somewhat comical collage. :)

My PSing skills are not the best when rushed, but when I took these 2 shots and someone suggested that I make the montage, we had a fun time at a local strobist meet in a photo studio and a chuckle from the end result:

3105458545_1b0118ef7a_o.jpg

I'm not really looking for a C&C, just wanted to share a fun moment and a chuckle with fellow photographers. :D

I notice that only 1 guy was bouncing his flash....

Very cool Jerry! I haven't found any strobist meetings around here yet. I may just have to organize one myself.

Most reactions

Back