What if your are shooting a kid that hates the camera?

Hmmm. Both of my girls are camera hogs so I'm not sure hah! I do a minimum of 1/125 ss for kids, preferably faster even if that means bumping the ISO. Try to not make her pose, just get her doing her thing for awhile.
I let my 4 year old shoot with my camera sometimes, and she has her own as well, so that might help with her ok-ness of being shot.
My daughter (also 4) hates it when I get a camera out ... and don't give her one as well.

I have to give her a camera to use while I'm taking pictures of her most of the time, or else she is constantly trying to get behind the camera - "let me take one, daddy!" :lol:

She also has no concept of minimum focusing distance, lol. She thinks she needs to stand like one foot away from the camera.

And, of course, they never sit still long enough to focus...

Up that shutter speed and snap away when she is least expecting it:)

How much data?
I've done my share of Exchange migrations over the last 15 years. They're always fun.

About 200 users.... some large mailstores, and public folders, close to a terabyte of data. Shouldn't be too bad! :) Trouble is I am also going to 2008 AD.. (temporary hybrid mode until I can get all the old 03 servers off the network)... doing them back to back. Want to get that stable first.. but clients are hollering Faster, Faster! lol! Don't they always? :)

My last one was ~33,000 users.
Good luck! :)

hahaha... yea, been there, done that.... back in my Banyan Vines days! Converting from Banyan mail to Exchange! That was a nightmare.

I am working for a small oil company now.. that had outsourced IT for the past three years, until they brought in a full time IT dept. Company has nearly doubled in size since I started about 6 months ago. You can probably imagine what kind of shape the place was in! Every PC in the place was still running IE6, and had not been patched in four years (Servers too!)

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back