What If?

M

MDowdey

1) You could have lunch with anyone in the world, fictional or real, living or dead? Who would it be?

2) You could fight anyone? dead or living? who would it be?

3) You were guaranteed to make 100 million dollars in a job you hate, or be poor in a job you adore and cherish?

food for thought...

md

my answers?

1) id have lunch with Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Heidi Klum(sorry, its the truth)

2) to quote a favorite movie of mine..."shatner, i'd fight william shatner"

3) give me the cardboard box and my favorite camera. happy as a schoolgirl.

1. My wife. I like her best.
2. Bea Arthur. I'm too little to fight anyone else.
3. poor.

1) You could have lunch with anyone in the world, fictional or real, living or dead? Who would it be?

Diane Arbus and Barbara Bush (ex-USA president's wife George Bush Sr.)

2) You could fight anyone? dead or living? who would it be?

tough one, i try to avoid fighting these days .. i dont have my eye on anyone in particular

3) You were guaranteed to make 100 million dollars in a job you hate, or be poor in a job you adore and cherish?

i would probably do the job for 6 months and quit to afford my bum lifestyle :D

1. Any girl here on the photoforum should do :D
2. Fight the world heavy champ, the money should be enough to pay the hospital bills and live comfortably for the rest of my life.
3)
i would probably do the job for 6 months and quit to afford my bum lifestyle

good 'un dew!

1. I would have lunch with myself. That way I could have two servings :)
2. I would fight Bill Gates. I'd be sure to kick his ass, and afterwards, I'd steal his wallet.
3. I wouldn't need to take the job because I stole Bill Gates' wallet!

1. bono

2. i dont understand the question.

3. id take the sucky job, make the million, then go do the job i love.

1) My Grandfater

2) Uhmmmm I dont know. How about that one kid, yeah him. ohh ohh or that other kid. :wink:

3) I think I would do like most and take that sucky job for awhile and then do what I would prefer. Or if I had to stick to one, I guess the sucky job, cause what is life if you are not striving to be happy.

1. Hugh Hefner. The table service would be fantastic, as would the show :D

2. Can i pick two??? Barney the dinosaur and Ronald McDonald. Why? Because they both annoy the hell out of me!!

3. Crappy job! Then buy top line camera gear and enjoy my weekends jetsetting the world taking photos then back on monday to post 'em here.

1] Got to be Spike Milligan. The man was an absolute comic genius.

2] Boy George [Culture club] the man's (sic) an absolute tosser of the highest order. I wouldn't get sick of hitting him.

3] Take crappy job, make million, retire, end of story.

1) I have two. Dumb & Dumber. Lloyd and Hairy are my heros :D

2) The guy (that sounds like a girl) that sings the Rogers Jewlers song on the radio. :x

3) sucky job and the money. Im at a sucky job and get paid crap now, so it would be a step up!

i'd have lunch with my dad, when he was aged ten or so. i would want to see if he was majorly screwed up then or if his soul sickened slowly over the subsequent years of his life. (spiritually, emotionally, and personally, my dad and i are diametrically opposed- you woulda' never guessed, huh? :? )

i would not fight anyone- i am a lover, not a fighter. love is THE WAY, man. love is the way.

i am already in a job i cherish and love, and as a result am poor relative to what i was capable of making in another career. (i'm a teacher...)
so, i would try the job i hate for millions, though i would probably have to go back to being poor, for i have a bit of a passionate temperament, and would probably express myself a little too vociferously at some point or another and get fired. :)

1) my mom
2) no desire to fight
3) I think I'd try no money, job I love ~ if only I knew what that was

Just today I was thinking how I always got by when I made less money. Now that I make more I still spend it all, never seem to have a savings but don't know what I spend it on. I need to figure this out! Somethings wrong with the picture. :?

Now that I make more I still spend it all, never seem to have a savings but don't know what I spend it on. I need to figure this out! Somethings wrong with the picture. :?[/quote]

i know the feeling...i thiink that same thing everyday, it haunts me!!

md

or just when I think I'm ahead of the game my auto insurance or tabs have to be renewed.

Most reactions

Back