What's new

what is better?

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1 or 2?
#1
IMG_5319a.jpg

#2
IMG_5319.jpg
 
#1
I like the silhouette
 
I like #2 better because #1 seems harsh with the blacks being crushed.
 
It took me a little while in #1 to figure out what your subject actually is until I saw #2.

I think it's unfortunate that you can't shoot it from an angle that shows the frame that golds the bell (including the sun...). That way I think it would make it a lot easier to recognize your subject.

I wouldn't keep it.
 
i prefer #1.. this post apocalyptic look to it..
 
I dont like either of them, the dark one is too overexposed. the second one is too soft. It might have been better if you had the sun hidden behind the bell so the sun would not blind you. Also while the background seems to be level, the angle of the picture makes the bell post look crooked, which does not look right.
 
I had no idea what #1 was until I saw #2.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom