What is going to be on the table tonight.

table1349

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
I have the beef stroganoff simmering on the stove. Still have to drop the egg noodles and sauté the green beans once momma gets home.

Tomorrow night, breakfast for dinner. Either Omelets or Belgium waffles and eggs or pancakes and eggs and of course BACON.

Ok, update, Momma wants Omelets for dinner tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Pinto bean, quinoa and vegetable stew with added cayenne. I'll be drinking some ayran with that (salted plain yogurt mixed with water for a drinkable consistence - it's a Turkish drink that I became addicted to, and it works really well when eating spicy food.)

Turkey-Barley Soup - homemade, of course.

Whichever Hungry-Man is at the top of the pile when I reach into the freezer.
I take it this is a good representation of your culinary skills??
The Cook.jpg

We had herb roasted chicken with roasted sweet potatoes and a salad. Tomorrow I'll use the leftover chicken to make some homemade chicken noodle soup which we'll have with some nice crusty bread.

Ohh that sounds good. The left over chicken makes me think of making chicken and dumplings. Haven't had chicken and dumplings in ages. That might have to be Wednesday night dinner. If so I will have to decide whether to make floaters or sinkers.

Tater tot Hotdish. And because my wife loves me she put peas in it even though she hates them.

Just leftovers tonight, sigh... :)

Elk tenderloin marinated in a honey garlic teriyaki sauce and BBQ'ed to medium rare/double baked stuffed potatoes/asparagus, crab meat and shrimp with a swiss cheese sauce.

Elk%20tenderloinDxO%2010%20_zps2lkjfrag.jpg

Cheers, Don

Off to the English style pub. Steak and Kidney Pie and a couple of pints of Innes & Gunn.

Well that is better than we are doing. Was going to do omelets. Due to the cable guy installing the new Contour 2 hard ware and something that came up with the wife, we are doing take out. Omelets tomorrow night.

Most reactions

Back