What is it ??

dannylightning

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think this might be fun. take a picture of something but only have part of the object is in the frame, who ever can guess what the object is gets the post the next pic for others to guess. Try not to make it too hard but don't make it super easy either.

rules of the game......

the photo must be a one that you have taken, do not post a photo that you did not take and break the forum rules.

I am sure that we all understand that some people will need to wait till they get home before they are able to post a new photo. please make sure that you can get a photo up within the next 8-12 hours if you guess correctly. If you can get your photo posted sooner, great. If you cant post one right away I doubt anyone is going to get upset over it. This all about having fun and nothing more, just try not to leave us hanging for too terribly long if at all possible.

If something gets in the way that you were not expecting, those kind of things happen, just try to get your photo up as soon as you can or notify us that you are running behind on your photo if possible.

If you are sure you wont be able to post your photo any time soon because something came up. please just try to notify us and at that point I guess the first person to post the next photo is up. to keep the game running smoothly it would be best if the person who guesses correctly post the next photo.

guess-001.jpg

Last edited:
A fan! I already took my picture when I read about the plans for this contest. Can't wait to post it.

It's the edge of a fan. You can see the cage to keep fingers safe and a blade.

your right borad, its a fan, figured I would make the first one pretty easy.. Who ever gets the correct answer first should be up next.

Plans for the contest ??, Well If there were any plans for something like this I did not know about them. This was just a idea i came up with and though would be kind of fun.

Yeah, in this thread. Now I see it was someone else planning a similar contest.

Mine is harder. It's hard to decide how much of it to show:

upload_2014-10-4_18-40-30.png

Nope. I think I'll post a hint with every wrong guess.

upload_2014-10-4_18-53-35.png

Woot! :boogie:

I'm not at home at the moment so I can't post the next picture yet, but I'll post something soon - later tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.

I never would have guessed that one,

If you cant post the next photo right away I am sure everyone will understand. Just try to post you photo as soon as you can, preferably the same day that you guessed correctly..

Okay. Can't tell if this is too easy or not nearly enough info.

Mystery picture 1.jpg

Part of a zipper.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back