What's new

what is NSFW?

burstintoflame81

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
729
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw this on some posts and was wondering what it stands for.
 
Not Safe For Work

Another one: NWS (Not Work Safe)
 
it means boobies..so don't open at work
 
I would like to point out that every time I see this thread that I resist the urge to post examples of things that are clearly not safe for work.

I think you should all be very very proud of me and shower me with praise, because you have no idea how much internal fortitude it takes to resist that particular urge.

"What is NSFW? THIS is NSFW!!!"

:lol:

<chuckle>
 
....I totally forgot about posting this thread....I was too busy searching for "NSFW" threads. I got pissed when I opened this one and didn't see boobs, then I realized it was mine. :lmao:
 
^^^ :lol:
 
i can access model mayham at work without anyone questioning me. :hug::










-
 
I would like to point out that every time I see this thread that I resist the urge to post examples of things that are clearly not safe for work.

I think you should all be very very proud of me and shower me with praise, because you have no idea how much internal fortitude it takes to resist that particular urge.

"What is NSFW? THIS is NSFW!!!"

:lol:

<chuckle>
DO IT!!!! I want to do the same exact thing lol. You first.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom