What's new

What is so interesting about this photo?

Pyrex

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2007
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's few and far between that I take a photo and i'm compelled by it. I have no idea why, but this photo seems exceptionally interesting to me... thoughts? feelings?

wall_01.jpg
 
Because it's got gripping dark corners not uncommon in horror flicks.
 
Because it's got gripping dark corners not uncommon in horror flicks.

excellent insight. Who ever thought you could make a broom terrifying? But damnit, that broom is terrifying. :lol:
 
excellent insight. Who ever thought you could make a broom terrifying? But damnit, that broom is terrifying. :lol:
Lol, right, but I was referring to the dark corners and the partial illumination of the light. And the inevitable feeling that something's out there in the dark.
 
Lol, right, but I was referring to the dark corners and the partial illumination of the light. And the inevitable feeling that something's out there in the dark.


OH NO!! THE DUSTPAN!
 
Now now! If brooms are his thing then that's his choice. [LOL]

I think he was talking about how he didn't give any input and my post was asking specifically for that.

But either way, it's humorous no matter how you approach it.
 
I personally find brooms terrifying but that's a different story, hehe. I think it is a dramatically shot mundane subject which is perhaps what makes it interesting to you.
 
Where the bricks at the top of that wall poke out ever so slightly, it almost looks like someone has JUST built the wall (perhaps in a hurry) and swept up the mess afterwards - the creepy eerieness of the photo itself looks almost as though this is the aftermath of a dramatic crime scene.

The light almost says "Look, this is what is here NOW, you may never know what was here before...".

Great Job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom