In other news, I now really want an RX7.

Fun cars. Very different from a Pinto... The newer rx8 is on the market now and much more readily available in good condition.

/QUOTE]
Shoes don't have a learning curve.

Great! Then I will swap out my size 12 steel toe Danner work boots for a set of size 6 ballet slippers. The weight savings should make it all worthwhile!

What could be less important than a camera? Photography is all about creativity and technique. The camera just captures what the photographer saw and did. They pretty much all do that. Choose something that appeals and go make some images.

Ummmmm, no, not really. If photography were all about technique and creativity, then an iPhone 6 and a Canon 1Dx would be equal nin terms of shooting an NFL football game, and a VW New Beetle and a Formula One car would each be equal in a Formula One race.

Your statement is laughable. Driving is all about steering and braking, ergo any car is equal to any other car.according to your logic
I absolutely agree. Of course, all the stated parameters are important, but without quality equipment do not get a quality picture as do not try.

What could be less important than a camera? Photography is all about creativity and technique. The camera just captures what the photographer saw and did. They pretty much all do that. Choose something that appeals and go make some images.
Just pick something that feels good in your hands and seems easy and logical to understand.

Most reactions

Back