What is the word that you have most difficulty typing

monicam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
qj.net
For me it is probably, the. I get it in all sorts of mixed up combanations like, teh, het, eth and any other combanations. What words do you have difficulty typing?

and those ASCCI character's combination.

For some reason, I haven't typed the word 'because', properly in months. Spell checkers are really causing the degradation of my typing abilities.

Work for some reason wants to come out worck. Sometimes word even comes out as work. Continuing with the excessive Ks, sometimes when I'm writing in a hurry, thing comes out either think or thingk. I guess I have an overactive middle finger on my right hand... I use it from time to time when I drive as well. :lol:

I have to type maintenance alot for work, and I have to fix it almost everytime. I either forget the first N or mix the E and the A at the end. Don't know why I can't remember it.

monicam said:
For me it is probably, the. I get it in all sorts of mixed up combanations like, teh, het, eth and any other combanations. What words do you have difficulty typing?

and those ASCCI character's combination.

TEH is a chronic typo for me. I gave up trying to fix it long ago.

Dweller said:
TEH is a chronic typo for me. I gave up trying to fix it long ago.

Same here...'specially in chat.

Oh...heheh and my worst typo that I do often is actually a spacing issue with two words.

When I type something like "What it..."...I often spell "Wha tit..."

BAAAAAD TYPO!

And it's never good when you are chatting or IMing with someone who says something perverted everytime I do it. :er: You know who you are. :er:

Most reactions

Back