What is this thing?

Shoot I would have kept it up as soon as I found out it wasn't some type of alien infestation or something...See what happens to it

Shoot I would have kept it up as soon as I found out it wasn't some type of alien infestation or something...See what happens to it

Don't like your trees? These things can defoliate and kill your trees. I don't think alien infestations even do that (they're more into mind control and the like)!

^Ohhh I didn't know that. I guess it's good he got it down then..But then again, it is just so awesome looking, I would have a hard time destroying it

Don't like your trees? These things can defoliate and kill your trees. I don't think alien infestations even do that (they're more into mind control and the like)!

and really, who wants to be "probed" by alien caterpillars... :confused:

ewwww. that would be gross

Take some good macro shots, and then...

flame_thrower_kill_it_with_fire.jpg

nuuuuuuu they're caterpillars! they'll turn into butterflies!

Kill it with fire only applies to creepy insects like spiders and centipedes.

If that is going to happen, they are going to be everywhere. You are going to see them on just about every tree and covering just about all of ever tree.

Just one finding of tent caterpillars, no big deal, it's almost autumn. They will be gone soon and long forgotten.

They come and go. Some years is very bad, some you hardly see them. I found 1 or 2 on my fruit trees. They are still out there. They won't be there in a few months and chances are, they won't be there next year.

Speaking of caterpillars, my daughters have a glass covered with aluminum foil with a caterpillar they 'caught'. It is their 'pet'. We were out all day, and as we entered the house when we got home, my wife asks, "Girls, where's your caterpillar? Is it still in the glass?" "Yeah, it's still in there," they say looking in the glass. "Then what's this thing crawling across my kitchen ceiling?"

Hopefully those caterpillars don't mutate at the landfill.....:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back