What's new

What is this?

nattybohnikki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just found a neat little gadget at a thrift store, and figured I'd bring it home. It's a Eumig (some kind of) Camera. Apparently, it's Australian made, but I'm not sure what it is, or how to use it, how old it is, if it even works, and how much it's worth if I want to sell it. Does anyone know about these? Here are some pictures of it, taken with a crappy Canon :o)

077.jpg picture by Alackofcolor0 - Photobucket

077.jpg picture by Alackofcolor0 - Photobucket

077.jpg picture by Alackofcolor0 - Photobucket

078.jpg picture by Alackofcolor0 - Photobucket

Thank you!
 
It's not Australian, it's Austrian made. Quite a few thousand miles away. :lol:

They are well made, consumer grade movie cameras (not pro), wind up spring style. Later Eumig went to electric operated movie cameras (batteries).

If working, you can sell it for about $15-25. I hope you didn't pay more than that for it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom