What's new

what is wrong with this?

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just cant put my finger on it, thank you :)
vbdgbf.jpg
 
When the image was loading I kept waiting for the bottom of the tree to show up. It never did :lol:
 
lol
 
The tree branches are leading lines that lead you out of the frame. I, too, expected to see "something" down there. I think the processing is lighty interesting.
 
so is it bad?
 
You've asked this twice this week in as many threads. What do you think of your image?
 
I think its a little light imo, but I like to hear other thoughts
 
I think it's a bust. I realize you are starting to go the way of abstract photography and that whole genre is meh to me so who knows. I agree with Bitter and see a lines that lead me out of the image and give me nothing to come back to. The image is static and easy to forget. It looks like a pop flash was used (I know this is not the case) which gives harsh shadows and the PP didn't really help to bring anything back or add to the image.

Again, I don't do abstract. I'm just a guy looking at an image that I would trash immediately if it were on my computer.
 
Whats right with it, its a boring photo that you have tied to jazz up in photoshop
 
No real place to focus on. :er: Have a little more confidence in your own work..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom