What is your #1 photography goal for 2015?

Lose 10lbs.

I have so many photography goals right now that it's a bit overwhelming. Ranking them is difficult because they're all necessary and important. Top 2 are to learn to use the ocf that I got myself for Christmas and to get some post processing skills.

Learn how to do contact sheets and wet printing. Get into large format. Put together a portfolio that I could possibly show to a few local galleries.

One is to just visit all the places I have in mind for this year, another is I want to enter some photos into the Epson Pano Awards. I did pretty well with my goals last year, just want to keep working hard and staying on that path

I want to take one photo this year that really wows me.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I'm curious to see what is everyone's photography goal for 2015? Whether it is business, technical, or artistic aspect of photography. What do you want to accomplish this year?
Yes, there was a thread on this same topic recently.

I've got a photography "to do" list.

I'd like to shoot more for the magazine I work for. That's not a goal I enjoy entire control over, though, as there need to be notable things occurring for me to shoot.

Also, for the magazine's website, I'll be writing a column that will be based around photography. My goal is to have that not suck too bad.

My goals for 2015 are:
-keep getting my Fine Art in Motion set out to more galleries (2016 is filling up with showings but nothing for 2015 yet :( ),
- execute my plan and set up my shop to sell my other work
-continue to learn film and darkroom
-explore other sets and ideas for showings
-and learn more, more more!!

Major:To not let life issues interrupt my photography work

And

Minor: organize a bigger meetup for TPF in NYC

I hear Portland Maine is way nicer. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back