What is your #1 photography goal for 2015?

I wish to learn to capture emotion with my photography. Decent with static stuff, but seriously deficient in the peak moment ability.

Jim,
There is a website/group called www.meetup.com that gets groups of like minded folks together for activities like photography, biking, cards, birding, etc.
Might be a way to get a photography club started in your area.
denny
Thanks. I live in a very rural area and there's nothing listed within 50 miles, which would still be too far for me, especially in Winter. I'm active on facebook and will keep trying to motivate my local friends.

Jim

Mine is to become a full time pro. I've given up on being in business for myself, but I know there are full time jobs out there even in such a small area as this one.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I'm curious to see what is everyone's photography goal for 2015? Whether it is business, technical, or artistic aspect of photography. What do you want to accomplish this year?
Become proficient, and profitable, as a wedding photographer.

I would like to take better pictures, and learn more about studio lighting, and to learn as much as I caN.There's always room for improvement

Most reactions

Back