What is your first photo of 2018?

No shots yet. I am not brave enough to face the extreme cold.

Great shot.

Actually, this is something like #8, but they are all of the same thing. It just took me a while to get the triggers set properly.

Not sure I want to post this after that beauty shot of yours. Went on a little drive today and found this guy about 10min from my house and happened to be my first shot of the new year.

Snowy Owl by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

And I hope we are lucky tomorrow after the great few days you have been having.

I would have posted a snowy on an outhouse roof if I had seen one!

All the shots of Snowys I have, and they are few, are all on antennae's. A Snowy on an outhouse would be a nice change. I'm going out with zombiesniper tomorrow but with all the great shots he's had over the last few days I hope his luck isn't running out.

I woulda taken a better first shot if I'd known!!

Haven’t taken a single photo yet. Y’all are making me look bad.

Oh my gosh, I have not taken a single photo since yesterday's sunset shots at 4:50 PM. That means I have not snapped a single photo for exactly 12 minutes shy of a full 24 hours! So, not yet one single photo on this first day of January, 2018!

Besides the shots I took arguing with my light meter (which I’m not counting) It was this one when I was practicing my black on black background lighting. As you can see my subject was quite enthusiastic about posing.

25566148948_910743c0ae_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back