What's new

What I've been up to... (KEEP REFRIGERATED)

thebasedsloth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
350
Reaction score
47
Location
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First 2 pictures are very interesting, the gentelman in the picture really has an interesting look to him.
And you cant post a picture of a cat and not get an Ahhhhh from me.

I love cats :)
Got my own cat and we are best buddies even though when I call him he gives me this look-"I heard you and I will get to you when I feel like it" LOL
 
#2 is my favorite. I really like the downward angle of his glance, it makes me wonder what he is thinking,. Second up would be the self portrait with cat. What can I say but ahhhh.
 
#2: "I'm so high my eyes are bleeding."
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom