What kind of camera were you using 12 years ago

Point and shoot film camera for quick shots of family.

A Minolta Maxxum QTsi, which totally sucks (and I still have it). It's basically a P&S SLR. No manual modes...at all.

I was only 11 then but my mom would always let me use her Minolta x-370. She would give me one roll of film and I would take pics of everything I could, from stuff laying around the house and back yard to family and friends. I was always so excited when we would finally go to town and get the film developed :)

Probably a Canon A2e and an Elan 7e. Sold both after I got my Canon DSLR. Recently wished I hadn't sold them off, as the eye controlled focusing was neat. So I picked up one of each cheaply on eBay just as souvenirs/curiosity items. Doubt if I'll ever shoot film again, can't see any reason to.

In high school I shot with an old minolta film camera, there were justtwo of us girls who took over the old photography lab which was great and straight out of high school I shot ad copy for my moms newspaper with a pentax film camera. After that nothing except p&s till now. I don't know if I would even remember how to spool a roll of film for developing. Miss the smell of a darkroom though. Still one of my favorite smells.

Canon EOS 650....oily shutter bumpers and all.

I think most of the young ones in here won't be able to answer this question, and be honest with the answers.

You know what's hilarious? A 'veteran' with so much experience to offer should be able to answer his own question. Yet you didn't.

Lazy much?

I shot with a Canon AE-1 and a Pentax.

Tyler. Take a look at your post and ask yourself why you typed the first part. (and why in a large font).

Everyone else in this thread can play nicely with others...why can't you?

Chinon CE-4. had it cleaned and tuned up a bit acouple years ago in hopes of using it a bit, buutt not yet.

I think most of the young ones in here won't be able to answer this question, and be honest with the answers.

You know what's hilarious? A 'veteran' with so much experience to offer should be able to answer his own question. Yet you didn't.

Lazy much?

I shot with a Canon AE-1 and a Pentax.

Tyler. Take a look at your post and ask yourself why you typed the first part. (and why in a large font).

Everyone else in this thread can play nicely with others...why can't you?

Thanks Big Mike.

Olympus OM-1 with a Zuiko 50mm prime & a Vivitar 75-205. Still have it, I might even go shoot it this week for sh!+s 'n giggles...

I had to go recheck my facts :) i sold my ME Super in 1997..so it was an F3 standard, MD4, a 24mm Nikkor and a Vivitar 28-200 zoom. Bought 1998, sold in 2006.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back