What's new

what lens to buy after your kit lens?

tokaji michael

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 30, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Location
bucharest, romania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am beginning to enthusiast photographer , I bought a tamron 70-300mm and now I am really searching for a good quality walk-around lens , with a wide aperture , my budget is 1000 USD
 
You didn't tell us what kind of camera you have. knowing the brand and weather or not its a crop sensor camera will make a difference in what people will recommend.
 
Either a 50mm or 24-70mm.
 
I'm shooting canon, with crop sensor. Other than the 70-300mm I have the canon kit lens
 
The answer is you should choose the lens best suited to the images you want to capture. If you don't know which lens that would be, then I recommend waiting until you do.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom