What lense can't you live without?

Nikkor 18-200 simply for it's flexibility

Nikkor 50mm 1.8 cause it's sharp, fast, and it's really fun having to zoom with your feet.

Sigma 18-250, it's my everything lens... It's not the fastest glass but it's consistent performance and versatility continue to amaze me.

this is a pretty interesting thread...

mine would definitely be my 70-200mm f/2.8
never leaves my D90 unless i'm throwing a teleconverter behind it or cleaning it.

As my selection is quite small, I'd have to go with my Tamron 28-75 f/2.8.
Its the only 2.8 zoom I have.

lol...so far...my 18-55 kit.
it;s the one i use 99% of the time.

my 18-55 kit lens (sadly the only glass i have):grumpy:

the 50/1.4... only lens i have other than my kit lens...

sometimes i wish i had one of those zoom lenses, but they seem so big... makes me not want to carry them around... i like the compactness of a 50mm

By far the most versatile lens I own is my 70-200 f/2.8L IS. Next up would be my 24-70 f/2.8L.

Took the words out of my mouth. These are my workhorses, as I call them. One on each camera with all the others in the bag 99 percent of the time.

I could do without the 18-55mm & the 55-200mm, but EVERYTHING else stays.

BT14Glass.jpg

... and two....... nope, only one more has been added since this shot. Hmmm, must update the inventory for insurance.​

Last edited:
^^ I've added the 20mm f/2.8. Shot taken with the 18-55mm. (All my lenses have the Force behind them..... bwuhahahaha)

EDIT: Oppps, my bad, the 105mm is in amongst the lot.

Last edited:
canon 50mm 1.2. Sad thing is it isn't mine as I am borrowing it :( I know what my next purchase is!

Most reactions

Back