Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got my mail today, and in it was a thank you card....

....from my ETL's (Executive Team Leaders (basically Executive Assistant Managers, I guess)) at Target!

It said this: Corry, Thanks for your energy and enthusiasm on the sales floor. You take ownership of each task and communicate effectively when completing those tasks. Great Job!

And it was signed by most of my ETL's. :D

That really made me smile. :) I really love that job. :)

well done. I wish my bosses were as considerate as yours

today i got two error forms telling me i'd made spelling mistakes in adverts i had designed. A few more and they will freeze my wages as punishment, and put me on a "improvement course". If i fail to improve after that, i will be downgraded to a lower wage category.

Hope is didn't put a downer on you!!! :p :)

Wow, you actually got a "Thank You" from work????!!!!!!! I'm lucky to even get a "sorry" for others mistakes!!!! :)

Congratulations.

My boss is a pain in the brass. I couldn't explain it all in one post. :)

Wow, you actually got a "Thank You" from work????!!!!!!! I'm lucky to even get a "sorry" for others mistakes!!!! :)

Yep, I got a thank you from work.

Not only that, but I got a thank you for....in my opinion, something that should be the standard across the board: having a good attitude and doing my job to the best of my abilities.

I seriously love my job.

I was totally corny and told the human resources guy at work today "Thanks for hiring me". Seriously, I did. I told him thanks for hiring me, cuz I really love this job.

Never thought I could love a minimum wage, work your ass off job this much.

I came home in PAIN today (as I do on every full 8 1/2 hour shift I do, thanks to my bad joints)...to the point of limping for a while....and I still had a great day and I still love my job.

I understand totaly! I love my job too!

And I like working for Wal-Mart better than you like working for Target (because I am paid more than twice Min. Wage even when it goes up in the next 2 yrs!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back