Yeah definitely. I showed it to a friend that is a photographer and he said that the message is a bit off in the pictures. So I was like, ok, but he didn't expand. I was trying to figure out the message. I think they are some of the best pictures I have ever taken, but can see how to improve them a bit.
The first one might have been interesting if it had been shot from right behind the shooter-guy, so that the perspective of the picture appears as if you're the one holding the gun... maybe.
The 2nd one ... I'm not sure what message I'm supposed to get. You might try cropping the 2nd one to point out the guy in the back, like this:
Even then, I probably would have had the guy in the foreground actually playing the game - not posing. Hope that helps.
THey are not bad pictures, but I cannot say that they have a "message". I mean, they do not make stop and ponder who, what, or why. Just straight forward shots, but good ones.