What mirrorless should I buy?

I have olympus em5 but for video i suggest an used pana gh2 and optionally there are firmware hacks to improve video settings. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just recently i purchased Sony Alpha 3500 which is similar to old Alpha 3000. As far as i am concerned, I am a beginner in photography and with the help of this camera i am quite satisfied. The Still Picture and Video capturing is sufficient for me.
anyways you can google it.

The Samsung NX2000 has a lot of lens noise while it is focusing, so unless it takes an external mic it`s not any good for video, it takes excellent pictures and you can set a minimum shutter speed say 1/125 which is fast enough to capture most photo`s sharp, but the touchscreen can be not very sensitive at times.

The Nikon S1 takes some very nice photo`s but it`s only 10mp and IS depends on the lens, the build quality is not so good, but the built in flash can be bounced.

I have not tried the other two,

John.

I have no idea about the mirrorless systems, but if the President of the USA has to think about a camera budget, I guess the economy really is in trouble! :lol:

Sorry for trolling, I'm sure someone will come along with a more helpful comment. Oh, and welcome to TPF! :)

what is a mirrorless systems? tell something more about it.

I have no idea about the mirrorless systems, but if the President of the USA has to think about a camera budget, I guess the economy really is in trouble! :lol:

Sorry for trolling, I'm sure someone will come along with a more helpful comment. Oh, and welcome to TPF! :)

what is a mirrorless systems? tell something more about it.

:lol: I did mention that I don't have any idea about them, right? :lol:
Here, this is all the help I can give you for now. :801:

I'm in the same boat as you. I also have a D90 (horrible video quality IMO, so much that I bought a P&S with HD video just because of that) but I find the bulk more and more annoying when traveling. I would like to be able to use the Nikon lenses I have, but from what I hear Nikon mirrorless are not good?

Focus system, the compactness, image quality against the small sensor - nikon's strengths
If you have enough money go for Panasonic if you need good video quality. I didn't afford it so I got the best deal I found on Black Friday. D90 is pretty good on video if you have patience. read this article and you'll learn to take better video with d90: Nikon D90 Video Review

Most reactions

New Topics

Back