What's new

what monolights use telephone cords for sync

BLD_007

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What monolight strobes use telephone cables has sync?

I know white-lighting has this option, any others?
 
I'm sure you could probably work it out with adapters, but no... I think only things made by Paul C Buff come that way.
 
I prefer wireless, or sometimes I use the pc to mini jack cable to one monolight and let the rest of the lights use the built in slave unit. I have a few alienbees. No reason at all to use the phone cable to sync unless you are using the wired remote to adjust the light output settings on the lights.
 
I prefer wireless, or sometimes I use the pc to mini jack cable to one monolight and let the rest of the lights use the built in slave unit. I have a few alienbees. No reason at all to use the phone cable to sync unless you are using the wired remote to adjust the light output settings on the lights.

I use wireless as well but having a stobe that can use a telephone cord would make things real easy.


Its hard to explain, the telephone cords coming from 4 strobes will go to a box that will connect to one pocketwizard. That box can vary the power and everything.
 
THats what I meant, the PCB wired unit to adjust the power settings of the lights. I have that unit as well.
 
-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom