What new TV show you watch this season?

There is good working on modern family for jokes, the story... Not so much. It's really low-brow physical humor anymore with the mom.

I think with all sitcoms, what starts out as a bunch of funny "characters" on the show, after a few seasons becomes a bunch of caricatures.

OP - sorry for the hijack. To answer your original question - I haven't been watching anything new this season except for one show. I tend not to watch new shows until they get renewed for season 2 then I decide if I'll get invested but... the show A Million Little Things had me hooked after watching a preview.

Only new show this season I've been watching is Dick Wolf's "FBI". I like it so far.

Braineack, you make those statements as though they are facts, when they are merely your opinions, and opinions I totally disagree with.

Just about everything posted on the internet is opinion. Not everyone likes to start their sentences with "I think" or "In my opinion" since that is essentially implied, in my opinion!

that's just your opinion! :p

Honestly, im surprised most shows make it to TV these days or stay on so long. Like Grey's Anatomy.

But TBBT is pretty bad, and yes, all they do anymore is insult each other -- or the writers will introduce another pointless/nameless/forgetful girlfriend that wont last more than a season and provided nothing to the story.

I just finished season 3 of The Man in The High Castle. I’m hooked on it, but hate how long I have to wait for new seasons to be released.

I’m now in season two of “designated survivor” which I’m really enjoying, though the first season was arguably better than the second.

Looking for what’s next, since cold weather is upon us and I’ll be watching much more TV these days than I do in the warmer months.

I just finished season 3 of The Man in The High Castle. I’m hooked on it, but hate how long I have to wait for new seasons to be released.

I’m now in season two of “designated survivor” which I’m really enjoying, though the first season was arguably better than the second.

Looking for what’s next, since cold weather is upon us and I’ll be watching much more TV these days than I do in the warmer months.

I binge watched High Castle 1 & 2 and really liked it but I feel like it was so long ago I forget the entire show and will need a refresher to get back into it. Also, I was enjoying it more as a revision of history with the different outcome of WW2 and was disappointed when they left reality for all that other realm stuff.

I binge watched High Castle 1 & 2 and really liked it but I feel like it was so long ago I forget the entire show and will need a refresher to get back into it. Also, I was enjoying it more as a revision of history with the different outcome of WW2 and was disappointed when they left reality for all that other realm stuff.

Agreed on both points. I overcame forgetting what had happened by watching a 30 minute summary of seasons 1+2 on YouTube.

Season 3 goes off a little more towards SiFi, but it didn’t bother me as I thought it would. It sort of fits in with what hitler and the nazis actually may have believed (or at least what is rumored that they believed).

I don't watch any TV shows other than old black & white shows like Andy Griffith, Leave it to Beaver. I am pretty much a baseball, hockey, football guy. I don't know why but TV never really interested me. I like to rent the occasional movie on demand but it has to be something I really want to see. I do watch Later with Jools Holland, the only TV I record other than sports.

I am pretty much a baseball, hockey, football guy.
Yes, at least those are real.

As I recall, you and I have the same Briggs and Stratton personality disorder, so I know whereof you speak.

Just about everything posted on the internet is opinion. Not everyone likes to start their sentences with "I think" or "In my opinion" since that is essentially implied, in my opinion!

Except that twice I've stated that I disagree, and each time the reply has been in the form of a statement presented as a fact, rather than a difference of opinion.

I watch lots of things, including some rubbish......

I actually watch almost nothing on TV.

Other than TBBT (which I watch on Catchup), my viewing is by way of DVDs, Blurays, and Youtube.

"Bodyguard " a British series. Talk about a suspenseful first 20 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back