What other compatible battery for the Flashpoint XPLOR 600PRO TTL flash?

2Charlie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have two of their Flashpoint FPLFX600PB batteries but these batteries totally drained out after a month or so on the shelf.
1716742861982.png

I believed when I purchased the PlashPoint XPLOR 600PRO flash it came with one battery and a charger. This is the charger I currently have. Now one of my battery is no longer being charged by this charger. I'm not sure if it's the charger or the battery at this point.
1716743507032.png

This is the more reason why I'm looking for an alternative battery system for the PlashPoint XPLOR 600PRO flash. If you have any recommendation as to a new battery system or the issue I'm currently facing, I'd appreciated. Many thanks!

Attachments

• 1716743597062.png
    1716743597062.png
    950.5 KB · Views: 3
According to Amazing-on you can get another branded battery or an AC adapter, and nothing else. So, I think it's another Flashpoint brand.

According to Amazing-on you can get another branded battery or an AC adapter, and nothing else. So, I think it's another Flashpoint brand.
Do you happened to have the brand/model or link to this alternative? Thank you!

I have two of their Flashpoint FPLFX600PB batteries but these batteries totally drained out after a month or so on the shelf.
View attachment 275595
I believed when I purchased the PlashPoint XPLOR 600PRO flash it came with one battery and a charger. This is the charger I currently have. Now one of my battery is no longer being charged by this charger. I'm not sure if it's the charger or the battery at this point.
View attachment 275596

This is the more reason why I'm looking for an alternative battery system for the PlashPoint XPLOR 600PRO flash. If you have any recommendation as to a new battery system or the issue I'm currently facing, I'd appreciated. Many thanks!
The battery might be dead but you can "undead" the battery. Here's one of many ways you can reactivate or "undead" the battery:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back