B BlakeyBoy TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2009 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Oct 5, 2009 #1 Hi....I have just brought a new Sigma 10-20mm and the results are brilliant, really happy with the lens. I am looking to buy a polarizing filter and wondering if anyone has any recommendations?? Thanks
Hi....I have just brought a new Sigma 10-20mm and the results are brilliant, really happy with the lens. I am looking to buy a polarizing filter and wondering if anyone has any recommendations?? Thanks
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2009 #2 B+W, Heliopan, Singh-Ray
Garbz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 26, 2003 Messages 9,713 Reaction score 204 Location Brisbane, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 5, 2009 #3 I'd recommend a Hoya if you're price conscious, but make sure it's one of the good ones. The standard Hoya filter will not only vignette with the 10-20mm but it also sucks. Hoya SHMC CPL is what you're after, or a Hoya Pro1 CPL.
I'd recommend a Hoya if you're price conscious, but make sure it's one of the good ones. The standard Hoya filter will not only vignette with the 10-20mm but it also sucks. Hoya SHMC CPL is what you're after, or a Hoya Pro1 CPL.