What real men want from a woman

1. Know how to cook
2. Iron my work shirts

it's a short list.

so youll f*ck anything that can cook and iron shirts?
you should get a 60 year old + woman.

we are in 2010 buddy, my wife dont even cook or iron shirts.

1. Know how to cook
2. Iron my work shirts

it's a short list.

You still wear shirts that need to be ironed? :lol:

Keith and I have just decided to bring the wrinkled look "in". I don't think EITHER of us have ironed anything in the 5 years that we've been together. :lmao:

I told my wife before we got married that right now, when I look bad, I look bad. After we get married, when I look bad, you look bad. It's true. If I go in to work with a wrinkled shirt (which doesn't really bother me), someone will definitely come up to me and be like "dude, what's up with your wife not ironing your shirt?"

You're pretty classy!

nahh, your the classy guy who espect his wife to cook and iron his work shirts....
you shouldnt put yourself in the real men boat.

He didn't say he EXPECTED her to cook for him... just that she knew HOW.

I can dig that... if they both know how... then they can take turns cooking.

I know how... hell if I cook more than twice a week... my husband is barely around to eat it anyway. And Keith knows how to cook... so sometimes he'll make something for us...

I find no fault in his statement... but perhaps I'm prehistoric, myself. :lol:

I count that as a good thing. Next thing you know, people will be outraged that I expect my wife to stay home and raise kids!

I count that as a good thing. Next thing you know, people will be outraged that I expect my wife to stay home and raise kids!

And if that works for you and her, then great! :sillysmi: *I* on the other hand am never ever ever ever ever eeeeeeeeever EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER having kids... so that part would be a little difficult for me... :lol: I had to make sure I married someone who was very clear on that point. :lmao:

good on ya for making sure first!

I can't believe when people get divorced because they find out the other doesn't want kids... YOU DIDN'T TALK ABOUT THAT BEFORE COMMITTING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TO THIS PERSON!?

Then again, marriage isn't as sacred as it should be anymore...

good on ya for making sure first!

I can't believe when people get divorced because they find out the other doesn't want kids... YOU DIDN'T TALK ABOUT THAT BEFORE COMMITTING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TO THIS PERSON!?

:lol: I told him more times than he wanted to hear it. At least once a month for the first 3 years we were dating and then every 3 months or so after that. :lmao: "If you even THINK you MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT want kids... you better break up with me before we get married..." :biglaugh:

Then again, marriage isn't as sacred as it should be anymore...
Agreed.

I'll bet he's secretly still holding out hope. Plus it would be a shame to take those genes of yours out of the pool.

You still wear shirts that need to be ironed? :lol:

What professional does not wear shirts that need to be ironed?

i have a bunch of them. there are called no iron shirs. they dip the shirt in formaldehyde.

I have a bunch of them. They're called easy care. You're not supposed to have to iron them. I still either iron them or get them drycleaned. While it doesn't bother me to have a slightly wrinkled shirt, I must maintain a professional appearance at work. Pressed shirt is a must.

I'll bet he's secretly still holding out hope. Plus it would be a shame to take those genes of yours out of the pool.

Haha, well as long as he keeps it a secret... because once he starts verbalizing it, he's going to have to deal with a swift kick to the... uh... yeah. :lol:

I don't think he's hoping *that* badly though, because we've talked about the big ol' snip and he's thinking about doing it himself rather than making me go through it. We'll see.... :lol:

doing it himself? I don't think I'd be able to hold my hand that steady!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back