What real photojournalism looks like.

Hooligan Dan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Five years ago, before I started shooting for a paper, if you'd have asked me what photojournalism was I would have answered something like, "It's non-stop excitement. Fires! Police chases! High-adrenaline sports!"

Really, it looks more like this 90% of the time:

Good lord my job is boring. Why didn't I go into fashion photography? At least then I'd have pretty girls to look at. :er:

sigh = neither one of them has got the greeting right - just how hard can it be to do the Vulcan sign of peace? ;)

Preaching to the choir. You've never had fun till you've sat at a fire company banquet for 4 hours just to take two shots. (At least the food is normally good.)

Needless to say still a good shot and an interesting angle.

A hobby that becomes a job becomes a chore - eventually. Been there, done that. I'm going to keep photography as a hobby. Besides I'm not even approaching a level of photography that could make money.

That said, I do like your work.

Five years ago, before I started shooting for a paper, if you'd have asked me what photojournalism was I would have answered something like, "It's non-stop excitement. Fires! Police chases! High-adrenaline sports!"

Really, it looks more like this 90% of the time:

Good lord my job is boring. Why didn't I go into fashion photography? At least then I'd have pretty girls to look at. :er:

Ya I know what ya mean, but I live for that 10%!!!!!!!!

sigh = neither one of them has got the greeting right - just how hard can it be to do the Vulcan sign of peace? ;)

lol, i was thinking "Na-Nu Na-Nu". :p

It was really the early stages of an epic high five

Most reactions

New Topics

Back