What season do you like best?

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For me it has to be fall. First my wife and I were married in the fall so we always take a week off in October. I love it because the bugs are gone, lots of colour to shoot before the leaves fall, pleasent temperatures.

I do like sping time as it represents growth and a new begining and summer is on the way but I find it is crap for photography. The grass is still brown, no leaves in the trees.

I really do not like winter at all and have never been a winter sports person, motorcycles, baseball and airhsows for me.

Summer is to damn hot and lots of bugs but I will take it over winter.

Eric

Fall for me too. I was born in the northeast and the colors of the trees and crisp air make me feel alive. I then spent 14 years in MN where winter lasts 9 months :) This is my first fall back in New England and I can't wait for summer to end (since it hasn't been much of one anyway!)

Anytime but winter. I hate cold. No use for snow. Drivers are idiots, have too many accidents and then I have to work too hard! :)

I like early winter here in the south. The vivid fall leaves are gone but what is left are the more subtle dark reds and browns, and they can be more beautiful to me. I agree it's great that the temperature is still cool, the bugs are long gone and the feel of nostalgia and the passage of time is very strong. :D It's always good.

Definately a fall person. I started dating my wife in September, got engaged in september and married in september... our first son is due Sept. 28th So yeah... i like this time of year :D

terri said:
I like early winter here in the south. The vivid fall leaves are gone but what is left are the more subtle dark reds and browns, and they can be more beautiful to me. I agree it's great that the temperature is still cool, the bugs are long gone and the feel of nostalgia and the passage of time is very strong. :D It's always good.

I'm sorry, but did I read that correctly that you have leaves on the trees in early winter? Perhaps I'll come for a visit :)

AlisonS said:
terri said:

I'm sorry, but did I read that correctly that you have leaves on the trees in early winter? Perhaps I'll come for a visit :)

Yea, baby, this is Gaw-ja!! :D Driving around in early December and seeing all those muted colors is just wonderful. Hard to believe for a New Hampshire girl, I know - I moved down here from Michigan and I have learned to treasure that time of year!

Fall is my favorite too and welcome aboard Eric!

well we up here in alaska only have two seasons. Winter and Construction. Well three if you count the few weeks of breakup. So I guess I would say Constrution season myself.

Geronimo said:
well we up here in alaska only have two seasons. Winter and Construction. Well three if you count the few weeks of breakup. So I guess I would say Constrution season myself.

Haha! Here you have winter, mud season and black fly season. See why I like the fall :)

I like all the seasons truthfully. If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be fall, but I really enjoy having all four, and living in Ohio you get a good taste of each one, although sometimes the lines are blurred :p

DEFINATELY summer!!!! Only good things about the cold cold winter is snugglin close to your man to stay warm!!! Oh, and Christmas!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back