What season do you like best?

Fall, winter, spring; in that order. I left out summer because it sucks. I loathe being hot and sweaty and grimy (unless I'm playing soccer, and then I'd just as soon it was 35* and I was layered). And to think, my wife wants to move somewhere warm... :shudder:

Winter all the way........it is too cold for most so it keeps people off the highways (although some seem to like the ditches :roll:).....and nothing is more relaxing then blasting acrossed the big fields of the little clay belt on a snowmobile and enjoying the rolling terrian and the scenery

SUMMER!!!! :goodvibe: I'm pretty sure that the only reason that summer is my favorite, is because up here in northern Minnesota it only lasts for about 2-3 months. We very rarely get summer temps in the 90's.....usually mid 60's to 70's, which I love! I could definitely see myself being a spring or fall person if I lived a bit farther south. But winter is the one season that I just hate! It's soooooooooooo cold up here, and it lasts for soooooooooo long, I just can't stand it!!:pissed:

ShutterBug4_4 said:
SUMMER!!!! :goodvibe: I'm pretty sure that the only reason that summer is my favorite, is because up here in northern Minnesota it only lasts for about 2-3 months. We very rarely get summer temps in the 90's.....usually mid 60's to 70's, which I love! I could definitely see myself being a spring or fall person if I lived a bit farther south. But winter is the one season that I just hate! It's soooooooooooo cold up here, and it lasts for soooooooooo long, I just can't stand it!!:pissed:

I am in complete agreement with you there! I lived in MN for 14 years. People laugh when I say the winters are great here in NH, but by comparison they are mild!

Winter - Dry season, normal low is 45, high is 75
Fall or Spring - 60 - 85
Summer - 92 everyday and rainy season

Winter by far, except for the increase in snowbirds..we have beautiful winters here.

summer of about 30 C and winter of about -10C with a lot of snow coz I love snowboarding. I like early fall - when leaves are brown and orange... I don't like november and dec. here because it is really rainy, foggy and wet

Fall & Winter. Love the colors of fall and I'm not a fan of hot humid weather so I like fall & winter for the tempurature. I also like to sleep with the windows open in the B'room in the winter.

It also makes the cats sleep with us when it's cool out.... :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back