480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spent most of yesterday working morning at a monthly fund-raising breakfast. Went to pick up a big roaster full of gravy, and ended up getting my digits tickled with a shot of steam. The remainder of the day was spent tending my cooked tootsies.

This morning, all seemed well, 'cept for my right ring finger.

Burn1.jpg

Burn2a.jpg

yep.. steam can be nasty! Especially under pressure. Make sure you keep that clean and dressed.... :)

What--you didn't add the liquid to the gravy???

I feel for ya' man...two weeks ago, I flipped a chicken breast in a frying pan and had hot,hot,hot oil splash on my wrist and arm...left me with a honking 1.5 inch long splash burn/blister...and five smaller satellite burns...FUN!

Looks like it needs drained. That sucks and looks painful but I've got you beat on that one. I had the wonderful experience of finding out what a table saw does to human digits. FYI: It sucks.

you missed an opportunity for what is it macro!!!!! No one would have guessed that! Ouch man..

Yeow!
Looks painful. Strange thread for a "just for fun" gallery. Hope it heals up okay.

You outta make lemonade out of lemons and have your speed light ready when you pop that monster!

............You outta make lemonade out of lemons ...........

No, you make roast duck with a lemon glaze.......... it has a higher profit margin than lemonade.

480sparky said:
No, you make roast duck with a lemon glaze.......... it has a higher profit margin than lemonade.

Yes, but that would require a bit of heat and I felt nervous recomending anything that might cause flashbacks for you.

Yes, but that would require a bit of heat and I felt nervous recomending anything that might cause flashbacks for you.

Pffft. I work construction.... If I ain't bleedin', I ain't workin'!

Most reactions

Back