What the dumbest thing you've done?

OOOOooooh I just remembered the funniest and also most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to me!!

4th Grade... 9 years old. Went on my first school camp ever and we stayed in these dorm type things near a beach. The bunk beds were really crap and just had thin matresses that slid around on the slats all the time!

One morning while getting ready for the day I was lying down on my bed and went to get up. I flung my arm out and my elbow (funny bone) hit the corner of one of the slats. I was in so much pain and was crying. Everyone else in the little hut came rushing over to see what happened. I tried to say "I hit my funny bone". Although through the crying it must've come out wrong.

So a good friend ran out of the dorm and half way across a this opening towards the teacher's dorm. Right in the middle of the field - surrounded by the entire grade she yelled out to one of the male teachers, "Mr Smith!!! Victoria's hit her FANNY bone!!!!"
Of course we all heard this in the dorm and just cracked up laughing! So did the entire camp... only later did she realise I'd actually hit my funny bone.

(I dunno if the american's know this, coz you call your bum a fanny I think,,, but in Australia... fanny is a slangish word for vagina.)

Meysha said:
OOOOooooh I just remembered the funniest and also most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to me!!

4th Grade... 9 years old. Went on my first school camp ever and we stayed in these dorm type things near a beach. The bunk beds were really crap and just had thin matresses that slid around on the slats all the time!

One morning while getting ready for the day I was lying down on my bed and went to get up. I flung my arm out and my elbow (funny bone) hit the corner of one of the slats. I was in so much pain and was crying. Everyone else in the little hut came rushing over to see what happened. I tried to say "I hit my funny bone". Although through the crying it must've come out wrong.

So a good friend ran out of the dorm and half way across a this opening towards the teacher's dorm. Right in the middle of the field - surrounded by the entire grade she yelled out to one of the male teachers, "Mr Smith!!! Victoria's hit her FANNY bone!!!!"
Of course we all heard this in the dorm and just cracked up laughing! So did the entire camp... only later did she realise I'd actually hit my funny bone.

(I dunno if the american's know this, coz you call your bum a fanny I think,,, but in Australia... fanny is a slangish word for vagina.)

No beating around the bush with that explanataion...

Dumbest thing. Crossing the border to the USA with a bag of marijuana .

Most embarrassing thing. Calling my Dad to bail me out.

I have never done that again in 23 years. ;)

i was drunk one night and thought i would take a short cut over a wall but forgot to check what the drop was like on the other side and broke a few bone in both my feet, couldnt walk for properly months.

another time after some drinking i though it would be a good idea to see how many pull-ups/chin-ups i could do on a peice of scaffolding about 3 or 4 storeys high. I got to a bout 10 (which was a surprise in itself!) and nearly fell off. luckily managed to climb back to safety.

most embarressing things are done while drunk

MDowdey said:
oh where to begin...

1) welded with no protection

md

Yep done that!!

Blind for 4 days!:(

Also got shot in the face with a 4 inch nail from a compressed air nail gun! (went through my top lip and stuck into my tooth below the gum!) We were having a "Nailer war" in the workshop when I was an apprentice! I had a brad nailer with 2" nails and my mate had "the big one!"

15 years later I had to have a shard of tooth removed which was being pushed out of my gum! Took some explaining to my dentists with incredulous looks on their faces!

most embarrasing thing i've ever done....hmm there so many...the one the stands out the most ( i have done this several times, there is something wrong with me) is if i laugh to hard i puke...it was disgusting...but it made me laugh more...not good.

dumbest thing...well many probably crashing my car is the dumbest though

wow...hmm I am pretty retarded so there are a lot of things...

1. when I was 3 I was in those waiting pools for kids...and a wasp landed on the water. Me being the animal lover that I am, decided he needed a kiss...yeah that didn't work out that well.

2. rode my bike into parked cars...(they came out of no where, I swear).

3. thought jumping on the bed while my sister and brother swiped at my feet with pillows, fell to the side and hit my head on the edge of the bed (she had a nice hard footboard thing) mmmm comfy.

4. Grabbed a dog by the collar after it was trying to eat my cat. Note to self: NEVER GRAB A DOG BY THE COLLAR WHEN IT’S CHASING LUNCH.

I know I had more "special moments" but now I am drawing a blank...

Embarssing thing #1 - playing "kiss-chase" aged about 8 and catching the girl I liked and then bottling it !

Dumbest thing #1 - riding my bike along the road and not looking ahead ... lemme say ...... the car in front stopped ... bike stopped .... I continued over the boot (trunk) over the roof over the bnnet (hood) and landed on the floor in front of the car sat up and said .... "hey where's my bike ?"

I tried jumping a campfire on my BMX and melted my shin pads.

We had 10 blokes (all drunk) sqeezed into a Zodiac one afternoon to go over to one of islands near my place, made it about halfway and a motoryaght cruised by about 200m in front of us, we didn't think much of it until we hit the wake created by it and 5 of the dudes that were sitting on the sides ended up in the drink! :lmao:

One time I pulled up to a gas station to fill my car. Got out of the car and realized that I had pulled up on the wrong side. No biggie, that happens sometimes so I pulled around to the other side, got out and realized that I had still not gotten the right side next to the pump. I then backed up, looked at both sides and still couldn't figure out which way I needed to pull in so I drove across the street to another gas station :oops: In my defense I had very little sleep for a few weeks prior to the incident :lol:

LilCujo said:
LMFAO!!! ok now that was funny...

This coming from the woman who tried to kiss a wasp?! :sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back