What the heck is happening to me !

Tuffythepug

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been thinking about getting back into film photography again after several years of riding the digital train. went med. format and bought a Bronica ETRS 645. Then I dug up my old Nikon N50 to shoot a couple of rolls of 35mm. Then I decided I needed to have a 35 loaded with black and white and another loaded with color so I tried to get my old AE-1 back from my daughter who "borrowed' it several years ago. She wouldn't give it back ! So now, Lord help me, I've picked up a fully reconditioned Canon A1. I know it would have made more sense to stay with the Nikon line because I already have 3 Nikon lenses but I had always wanted an A-1 way back when I bought my AE-1 and so I jumped at the chance to get one in excellent condition. It's been a long time since I've had something take over my rational thought like this. I believe it's directly related to joining this forum So...... I guess it's all your fault. I've unpacked my tanks and reels and off we go.

Nothing is happening with you. It's normal, you have a GAS attack. Start to worry, if you don't stop buying after 12 months from now.

"so I tried to get my old AE-1 back from my daughter who "borrowed' it several years ago. She wouldn't give it back !"

LOL

You don't loan film cameras to anyone. You either give it or keep it...

Don't worry you have come to your senses,digital is dead long live film

It's true...that British beer is high-test, kick-arse stuff!!! Not like our girlie,weak, Amuuuurican brews!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back