Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Nikon 85mm 1.8. through glass
SHS-vs-Pembroke-2-22-12-063-L.jpg

SHS-vs-Pembroke-2-22-12-035-L.jpg

SHS-vs-Pembroke-2-22-12-017-L.jpg

That's through the glass? Sweet!
I really like the second photo, well done!

#1 shutter speed could have been a little higher to capture the puck better ... I almost missed it because of the blur. Having the player that took the shot in the image would have made it stronger.

#2 looks like a stick in the throat ... a little sooner would have been better to get the end of the stick to convey the action that he was shooting the puck.

#3 the left stick and boots

#1 shutter speed could have been a little higher to capture the puck better ... I almost missed it because of the blur. Having the player that took the shot in the image would have made it stronger.

#2 looks like a stick in the throat ... a little sooner would have been better to get the end of the stick to convey the action that he was shooting the puck.

Ok , Thanks for the C+C

I should have added that the focus and exposure are good ... I did not want to come across as saying the images are bad.
Just wanted to point out areas of improvement ... and I do realize the difficulties of taking live action shots.

I should have added that the focus and exposure are good ... I did not want to come across as saying the images are bad.
Just wanted to point out areas of improvement ... and I do realize the difficulties of taking live action shots.

Ok. Thanks again and thank you to the others for their comments.

What would you suggest to get the shutter speed up in #1, and what about the stick and boots in #3?

I check my album for shot before #2 and this is it. Do you think this is better?

SHS-vs-Pembroke-2-22-12-034-2-M.jpg

What would you suggest to get the shutter speed up in #1, and what about the stick and boots in #3?

Faster than 1/640s
The person in the background is very distracting ... boots and legs.
There is nothing attached to the stick on the left ... so it becomes a distraction.

Ah, I like the angle/viewpoint of #2 ... your new shot does not have the players in the same positions.

Most reactions

Back