Z ZacMan1987 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 #1 There are those in Knoxville who would claim that World's Fair Park is now underutilized. I would not be one of them . Enjoy
There are those in Knoxville who would claim that World's Fair Park is now underutilized. I would not be one of them . Enjoy
A Andy5D TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 124 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 #2 i like it alot
Z ZacMan1987 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. Everybody else: no like? Wouldn't change a thing? Or somewhere in between?
bikefreax TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2008 Messages 379 Reaction score 1 Location Columbia, MO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2008 #4 Interesting shot, still trying to figure out what I am looking at though. But I do like.
Z ZacMan1987 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Ah . It is the "Sun Sphere" in Knoxville, TN. It was built during the World's Fair of 1982. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knoxville_World%27s_Fair More specifically: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunsphere
Ah . It is the "Sun Sphere" in Knoxville, TN. It was built during the World's Fair of 1982. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knoxville_World%27s_Fair More specifically: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunsphere
deudeu TPF Noob! Joined Sep 15, 2007 Messages 327 Reaction score 0 Location Paris, France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 7, 2008 #6 I really like it, though i probably would have played with the curves to get the sky to look darker. How did you get this shot? Did you have to lay down in one of those steel beams?
I really like it, though i probably would have played with the curves to get the sky to look darker. How did you get this shot? Did you have to lay down in one of those steel beams?
Z ZacMan1987 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 I agree about the sky and the random cable running up to the ball Used a tripod with 2 legs braced and body sitting in the channel. Even at F3.5, this was a 13'' exposure.
I agree about the sky and the random cable running up to the ball Used a tripod with 2 legs braced and body sitting in the channel. Even at F3.5, this was a 13'' exposure.