Ratboy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 94 Reaction score 15 Location Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2013 #1 I gave my 14 year old daughter my camera and we drove around town one night , long exposure , moving vehicle , this is the best one....
I gave my 14 year old daughter my camera and we drove around town one night , long exposure , moving vehicle , this is the best one....
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Interesting outcome of the "shakers" she took! Now I also see where the question mark in your title comes from! Nice one.
Interesting outcome of the "shakers" she took! Now I also see where the question mark in your title comes from! Nice one.