What the ???

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Biggest piece of driftwood I’ve ever seen was on the beach today. And this claw with teeth was stuck on it. WTF? It was about a foot long. Look at the size of it compared to my footprints behind it. I’m never swimming in the ocean again.

F3192E35-E485-4508-A92D-6054DF477AE6.jpeg

31956869-FDAB-494F-88A8-4FD48F111F16.jpeg

Must have been the biggest lobster ever.

The Kraken Wakes. Watch out! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I can’t think what that would be from. It is a jawbone, right? Did you keep it?

I can’t think what that would be from. It is a jawbone, right? Did you keep it?

Oh it’s definitely a lobster claw! They have teeth. But It was about 10x the size of any I’ve ever seen. I left it there. There was a family with little ones who came over to see what I was looking at and I didn’t want to take it while they were looking at it.

not my photo
622F94D8-9DB0-4103-B47C-883025AEC738.jpeg

Huh. Never realized they have teeth. Then again it has been years since I had lobster. That is scary. Another excuse to not swim in the ocean. I thought maybe you had a prehistoric find.

Ahhhhh I wondered where my experiment went to. I was trying to grow family sized lobster portions.
Many thanks Dr Frank-Inn-Stone

Pretty cool find.

Which ocean? I was wondering where my family dumped my mother's urn.

I've never seen nor realized that lobster claws had what looked like molars. I thought you'd found a land animals jaw bone that someone had placed on that branch. That really peaks my interest, great find and pic and thanks for sharing.

For now on I go into the ocean with these!
pair-of-lobster-claws.jpg

Monster lobster! Never knew they had teeth in the claws

I am such an idiot, all I can think about is what that poor bastard tasted like...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back