What to buy for £1,500

You can get alot of lap dance at your local stripper bar and rye 7up for 1500 pounds

If i told you you would not have change out of £6500
if you had £2000 what lens and camera would you use I was going to go for the D7000 with a Nikkor AF 80-200mm f/2.8 D ED would this be an adequate set up for a beginner

It all depends how close you will be shooting from
From the edge of a ten meter wide wrestling mat. I will need to be able to fill the frame from 10 meters away at most

You can get alot of lap dance at your local stripper bar and rye 7up for 1500 pounds
I never see the point of frequenting a lap dancing bar, why get yourself all hot under the collar .........complete waste of money........

Great picture.....Do you know Big John Mortimer
£1500 is not really enough money, the lens alone capable of shooting these sports will cost you £1000+, also what looks good light to the eye will not be good light
To capture this shot i used 1Dmk2, 70-200F4L, 1 no studio flash bounced off ceiling and radio triggers
792737034_uLhPr-L.jpg

if you had £2000 what lens and camera would you use I was going to go for the D7000 with a Nikkor AF 80-200mm f/2.8 D ED would this be an adequate set up for a beginner

It all depends how close you will be shooting from
From the edge of a ten meter wide wrestling mat. I will need to be able to fill the frame from 10 meters away at most

It's the close up stuff i would be worried about with that set up

Great picture.....Do you know Big John Mortimer
£1500 is not really enough money, the lens alone capable of shooting these sports will cost you £1000+, also what looks good light to the eye will not be good light
To capture this shot i used 1Dmk2, 70-200F4L, 1 no studio flash bounced off ceiling and radio triggers
792737034_uLhPr-L.jpg

No we were shooting the event and printing onsite

Great, we bought a set of pictures at this years British Novices competition there was a firm doing the same thing there. It wasn't you was it.......

Daylight robbery mind you but what do you do when it's the bairns first competition.............

Most reactions

Back