I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When the wife goes out for work, takes all of the camera gear with her, and you feel like doing a little shooting?
apparently, that is a non-issue when you have my closet.
I dug out some old friends.
actually pieced together a whole kit to go shoot with.
a D200, a Nikkor 35-70 f/2.8 AF, and an SB28 speedlight. (could have also grabbed an SB24 or YN560)
now, this would appear to give me the ability to go right out and start shooting.....but....I didn't have a charged battery.
so....now im waiting for a battery to charge. :confused:
maybe I should just take out the Mirrorless instead...

$P6050076.jpg

I use what I've got with me. So until the battery is charged, use the mirrorless. Nice kit you've got there! Needs a strap.

So what are you going to go shoot?

Oh, heck yeah! And it has the model number on it!

When the wife goes out for work, takes all of the camera gear with her, and you feel like doing a little shooting?
a D200, a Nikkor 35-70 f/2.8 AF, and an SB28 speedlight. (could have also grabbed an SB24 or YN560)
now, this would appear to give me the ability to go right out and start shooting.....but....I didn't have a charged battery.

Yes, well now that all the mirrorless ones are powered by those new micro fusion reactors you'll never run into a battery issue with one of those. Just don't drop it or you might wipe out Toledo. It's on the little warning sticker though so you should be good.. lol

Yes, well now that all the mirrorless ones are powered by those new micro fusion reactors you'll never run into a battery issue with one of those. Just don't drop it or you might wipe out Toledo. It's on the little warning sticker though so you should be good.. lol

I do notice that the all the lights in the apartment complex dim when I turn it on...i've been afraid to find out what happens when I fire the shutter off.

That ole' 35-70 f/2.8 and old-school Nikon flash on the D200 look pretty sexy!

That ole' 35-70 f/2.8 and old-school Nikon flash on the D200 look pretty sexy!

maybe I should have put the sb24 on instead? the sb28 just happened to be the one i grabbed from the box.
not to bore you with "old lens" tales, but I had the old Nikkor 180mm f/2.8 AF lens that practically lived on that D200 for quite a while.
if you look at my earlier dog park posts, those pics were taken with that lens and the D200. Kinda wish i hadn't sold that lens now, she was a real performer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back