What to do with Mom.

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out the last couple of days walking my old St. Louis city neighborhood. Originally a lower middle class/immigrant neighborhood with small homes it was a common practice when Dad passed and Mom was alone to remodel the garage as a "mother-in-law cottage." Now Mom's gone and the garage is a storage shed but you can tell it's past history from Mom's curtains still hanging in the window. Fuji X-T4 w/16-55mm

mother-01.jpg

mother-02.jpg

I'm loving both of these, but the top one in particular is especially gorgeous. Beautiful!

The shadows around all that pink lace, combined with the fallen rod making that diagonal line, really tells a story. Heartbreaking and intriguing at once. ❤

Great work! Nominated for POTM.

• Wow
Reactions: ntz
I'm loving both of these, but the top one in particular is especially gorgeous. Beautiful!

The shadows around all that pink lace, combined with the fallen rod making that diagonal line, really tells a story. Heartbreaking and intriguing at once. ❤

Great work! Nominated for POTM.
Thanks, I'm glad you like them.

second one has some light at least ... but unfortunately not my cup of tea .. please don't take it personal

Nice set. Sad that a mother would end up in a garage after all she's done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back