What to do?

Bah, as I said in the other thread, time to find a better place to go.

Start with a local photography club, get the basics down and move on. If there are no local chapters of a strobist club, start one yourself. Knowing now of your condition, this may challenge you to get outside of your comfort zone and do more good for you than just standing in front of a man or a woman pressing the shutter. ;)
yup but i have no idea how i get the word out that is the other big challenge.

Start out with the obvious.

- Check that there is no strobist group for your area.
- If there is not, make a Flickr group.
There are just under 46,000 members in the strobist group, let them know you have a new strobist group happening in your area.
- Look for interesting places to meet, organize. At the same time, put out the word, once you have a few members, for models.
- Organize meets, take pictures.

This is NOT rocket science. ;)

Start out with the obvious.

- Check that there is no strobist group for your area.
- If there is not, make a Flickr group.
There are just under 46,000 members in the strobist group, let them know you have a new strobist group happening in your area.
- Look for interesting places to meet, organize. At the same time, put out the word, once you have a few members, for models.
- Organize meets, take pictures.

This is NOT rocket science. ;)
I haven't met anyone on flickr from Vernon Hills but I will try.

but back on topic, what can i do about modelmayhem?

Just a random thought, what about making a new account under model mayhem and posting your story in the forums and see what people say?

If not I would just keep trying to find a way to contact them. They should not be allowed to discriminate like that. Goodluck!

Just a random thought, what about making a new account under model mayhem and posting your story in the forums and see what people say?

If not I would just keep trying to find a way to contact them. They should not be allowed to discriminate like that. Goodluck!
i will try that but i doubt that they will let that thread last for long.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back