What's new

What to test at the store?

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
4
Location
New York, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Monday I'm going to B&H to out the Nikon D90 hopefully they have it on display working. If not I'll try adorama. And If I like it I'll buy it right there. Among my excitement I will probably forget certain things I planned on testing out. What should I test and try out guys? Like what modes menu items or features should I test out
 
wow...you've made about 10 different threads about wanting to buy or try out the D90. why not just make updates on your purchase in 1 thread :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom