bdubbs79
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 19, 2011
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- San Diego, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm inexperienced with lighting and was advised by a sales person at adorama to get this gear for a studio setting... They got me a couple monolights and I'm confused at how they sync? I was considering getting alienbees with a cybersync and just make it simple, but they were all over the map. If I get these two lights, does someone make a wireless for them or do they just fire together naturally? HELP...
I was hoping to use pocket wizard or something, but
photoflex starflash 300w/s mercury lightdome kit from adorama
SKSF300MXT Photoflex StarFlash 300 Mercury LiteDome Kit with StarFlash 300ws, Medium LiteDome, StarFlash Connector, FlashFire Wireless Kit
and
flashpoint II 320 monolight kit 150 watt
FP320SB1 Flashpoint II 320 Monolight Kit, 150 Watt Second, One Monolight Kit with 8' Air Cushioned Light Stand and 24" x 24" Softbox
Both again have softboxes and then I have the canon 580exII for fill light or whatever is lacking.
Please connect the dots and feel free to advise differently if it's a bad combo, 300w/s with 150w/s hair light and canon speedllite
Thanks
I was hoping to use pocket wizard or something, but
photoflex starflash 300w/s mercury lightdome kit from adorama
SKSF300MXT Photoflex StarFlash 300 Mercury LiteDome Kit with StarFlash 300ws, Medium LiteDome, StarFlash Connector, FlashFire Wireless Kit
and
flashpoint II 320 monolight kit 150 watt
FP320SB1 Flashpoint II 320 Monolight Kit, 150 Watt Second, One Monolight Kit with 8' Air Cushioned Light Stand and 24" x 24" Softbox
Both again have softboxes and then I have the canon 580exII for fill light or whatever is lacking.
Please connect the dots and feel free to advise differently if it's a bad combo, 300w/s with 150w/s hair light and canon speedllite
Thanks