What type of camera do you think this photo was taken with

I don't know what camera but it looks like they missed the focus and overexposed the shot. I'm still pretty new at this so I could be completely wrong.

yea it does look slightly out of focus. I think it might have been intentional though

I don't think that's what I'd call over-exposed..

The style looks to me like it was taken recently. Probably with film but I don't think anyone could know for certain without further info.

I think what kind/size of film used would be the question, right.

Modern day DSLR with post processing.

It's really pretty impossible to pinpoint exactly what camera an image was shot with. My bet is that it was taken with a modern camera and hey used some kind of "toy camera" filter. It doesn't really look like a genuine toy camera, though I could be wrong, and if I were to guess, they were trying to get a Diana appeal. The only reason I am thinking this is because it doesn't really look like film to me.

The image is soft, but looks more like low optical resolution - or at least a blur effect made to look like low optical resolution. The image is NOT over exposed, but has limited dynamic range.

Could it possibly be a polaroid? Like maybe 669? The only reason I'm thinking this is the aspect ratio and plugged up shadows and weird way it handles greens...

the picture definitely was taken recently. Yea i guess it could be taken with a dslr with some effects. cool!

It looks like early color. From 50s 60s. The format looks to be medium, 5X7, but the quality says 35 mm.

Easily a canon--they missed the focus.

jani said:
It looks like early color. From 50s 60s. The format looks to be medium, 5X7, but the quality says 35 mm.

5x7 is a similar aspect ratio to 35mm... This looks closer to 4x5 or 2x3, and any of these formats would be blurry with poor optics or improper focus. All that larger format will give you is less enlargement - which I suppose would de-emphasize some flaws, but that's splitting hairs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back